What We Fund
The J. J. Keller Foundation provides funding to positively impact lives in the greater Fox Valley, from Oshkosh to Green Bay, Wisconsin with the intent of addressing the needs of the most vulnerable people in our community. Typically, our work supports nonprofit organizations and programs addressing basic needs and mental health. We encourage collaboration and innovation as a means to address complex social issues such as poverty.
Challenge grants are awarded to nonprofit organizations to stretch their fundraising impact. The J. J. Keller Foundation matches donations from new donors or increased giving from existing donors; collectively building the nonprofit organization’s donor base and strengthening their financial sustainability.
Matching Gifts Program
The Keller family recognizes the value of individual support for nonprofit organizations. Through the Matching Gifts Program, associates of J. J. Keller & Associates can have their gifts to nonprofit organizations matched with foundation funds. The program runs from January 1st – November 30th each year. Monetary donations made by an associate to any eligible 501(c)(3) public charitable organization will be matched dollar for dollar up to the designated maximum per associate. Organizations can only apply to the matching gifts program with the paperwork included with an associate’s gift.
Stories of Impact
Samaritan Counseling Center
Research & Data To Guide Our Work
- Fox Cities and Brown County LIFE Study: Leading Indicators for Excellence is a study to gather local data to reflect quality of life indicators. The study is done in the Fox Cities and Green Bay.
- Status of Women in NE Wisconsin: A regional study on the economic and quality of life for Women living in Northeast Wisconsin.
- Project RUSH Study: Research to Understand and Solve Homelessness in the Fox Cities.
- ALICE: Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed study of Wisconsin Counties.
- Design Thinking: A process to learn about the audience for whom you are designing, and then construct creative, quality solutions based on user needs and insights.
- Social Innovation: The process of developing and deploying effective solutions to complex social issues.