Does Your Program/Project Qualify?
The primary mission of the J. J. Keller Foundation, Inc. is to provide funding to organizations, projects and programs that will positively impact lives in the greater Fox Valley communities of Wisconsin – Oshkosh to Green Bay. Specifically, funding is targeted toward needs that would otherwise remain unfulfilled.
The focus population for Foundation giving is:
- Homeless and disadvantaged
- Children and youth
The focus giving areas include:
- Physical and mental health and healing
- Human services
- Educational programs (“life skills” vs. schools)
- Preventative programming
- Critical community needs
The Foundation generally will not provide funding for:
- Grants to individuals or schools
- Raffle tickets, door prizes or table sponsorships
- Youth/adult sports programs and school activities (teams, booster clubs, golf outings, extracurricular activities, etc.)
- Political actions or lobbying efforts
- Organizations not granted IRS public 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Capital campaigns
The Foundation will not accept any type of gratuity as a result of providing funding to a charitable organization.